The Liebster Award is an award that is given by bloggers to other bloggers. It’s passed from person to person to encourage connection and support within the blogging community and to aid in the discovery of new and upcoming bloggers.
Recently, I received a nomination for the Liebster Award from the lovely Satabdi from Dine in my Kitchen. Thank you Satabdi, it was a wonderful surprise and I really appreciate it!!!:)
Do visit Satabdi’s blog which features many delicious home cooked meals. 🙂
This is how it works…
- Thank the blogger who nominated you with a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer the questions asked by the nominator.
- Nominate 5 – 11 bloggers with fewer than 500 followers.
- Answer the questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Create 11 questions for your nominees.
Here are my answers to Satabdi’s questions:
Q: Which country or city do you reside?
A: Perth, Australia. 🙂
Q: Which is your favourite food?
A: How do I pick just one??? I really love salmon sashimi with lots of wasabi!
Q: Have you tried any uncommon dish which we usually don’t eat regularly?
A: I have tried sea urchin and it was really delicious!! A real delicacy.
Q: Which is your favourite blog post from your blog?
A: Oooh, another difficult one! Probably my first post on how to make palmiers as that’s where my blogging journey began. 🙂
Q: Which is your favourite holiday destination?
A: I adore Paris!! The pastries, the fashion, the unbelievably glamorous people and the French language sounds so sophisticated. 🙂
I’m excited to nominate these lovely bloggers.
- Sadie’s Nest – Check out Sadie’s Lemon Bread. It’s one of the prettiest I’ve seen!
- The Richmond Avenue – Lots of fresh delicious recipes. Jasmine just posted a S’mores Dip recipe!!
- Suneilsfoodblog – Lots of drool worthy photos and Suneil is so lovely 🙂
- Cook with Mir – Mir loves to cook, from delicious soups to yummy baked goods.
- Sweetima – Lisa recently posted an oreo milkshake recipe! Who can go past that??
My questions for you are:
- What’s been your proudest moment in life?
- What would be your dream job?
- What’s your worst cooking disaster in the kitchen?
- What do you love about blogging?
- What do you dislike about blogging?
- What could you not live without?
- If you were a superhero, what would be your super power? 🙂
- What’s your fondest childhood memory?
- What’s your favourite food?
- What’s your favourite recipe?
- Who’s your hero?
Thank you all for welcoming me so warmly, for your encouraging comments and for stopping by. I had harboured thoughts that perhaps I’d be writing for me, myself and I (and my wonderfully supportive friend Lydia), but you have all made this blogging journey a lot of fun and given me the motivation to keep going :).